28.4.20 LA BELLA ITALIA RETAIL OPENING HOURS
From Tuesday 28th of April we will be open for retail Wed – Sun 10.30am – 7.00pm
Takeaway meals will be available 5 days a week from 11.00am until 7.30pm Wednesday to Sunday (see details on main page).
1.4.20 LA BELLA ITALIA RETAIL OPENING HOURS
From Thursday the 2nd of April we will be open for retail Mon – Fri 10.30am – 3.30pm
IN STORE SHOPPING
- Customers bring your own bags to shop. No trolleys or baskets available.
- Perspex barriers in place at checkout.
- Limited numbers allowed in store.
- Only touch what you buy.
- Sanitiser dispensers & gloves available.
NATIONWIDE ONLINE SHOPPING AVAILABLE
- Customers outside the Wellington region please purchase Non-perishable goods only.
- Non-Contact pick up available for local customers. Please allow 24 hours preparation time.
- Home delivery available for Local customers in the Wellington region.
25.3.20 Click & Collect
Today is lock down day for New Zealand. Panic buying time is over. Now more than ever New Zealanders will need to exercise patience. Queues outside essential services are becoming the norm; Grocery stores, Pharmacies, Dairies. Limited numbers allowed inside supermarkets and stores at any given time.
La Bella Italia Shop & Deli will be open Tuesday to Saturday from 10.00am to 3.00pm and we can offer online shopping to our customers. Courier services remain open nationwide. Customers outside of the Wellington area can still shop online but we ask you to purchase non perishable goods to assist at this time.
Customers in the local region are encouraged to choose the click and collect option when shopping online. We will process your orders ready to be collected from our warehouse, located on Armidale St, behind the restaurant. When placing orders please allow at least 24 hours for collection.
We wish all our customers a safe and secure lockdown period.
23.3.20 Ciao Tutti,
We write this message as New Zealand moves closer to almost complete lock down apart from essential services such as grocery shops, pharmacies and the like. From tomorrow we remain a retail store until further notice. All our essential food items will be available in store and online. Stay safe, take care of yourselves and your loved ones by respecting the measures being put in place. Forza! Sempre avanti!
17.3.20 Ciao Tutti,
We write this message at this precarious, moment the world is facing due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Undoubtedly via the various social media channels and media outlets we have all been able to follow the situation around the globe.
For us, it has been particularly sad to see what has been happening to our beloved Italy across the other side of the world. Antonio has been in daily contact with family, friends, suppliers, tour collaborators and the like. What a truly sad and uncertain time. At the same time it has been heart warming to see from afar the strength of the human spirit shining so strongly through it all. The scenes coming out of Italy in particular give us confidence that we will overcome this particular challenge.
In the meantime, here at La Bella Italia we are doing all we can to keep our families and loved ones safe. We are taking firm precautionary steps to limit the spread of a COVID-19 outbreak.
- We have held meetings with staff members to reinforce our food and safety guidelines and protocols
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitizing procedures
- We have implemented temporary measures to further ensure safety to all
- We have reduced the number of bookings we can take, especially on weekends
- We have taken away tables from the floor to provide more space between diners
- We have placed hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the business
Needless to say, information, communication and good sanitary practice is vital in assisting us to reduce the impact COVID-19 can have in this small corner of the world.